Exploitation of each truck depends on the choice of the appropriate superstructure (unit). AVIA vehicles are characterized by the lowest weight in their class and thus may transport more cargo. Five wheelbases allow customers to select right chassis configuration for subsequent superstructure installation. Also, 17.5" and 19.5" wheels increase the efficiency of the vehicle with the superstructure. The independent drive output from the gearbox allows use of hydraulically-powered superstructures and vehicle accessories.
In cooperation with leading superstructure builders, AVIA offers its customers a complete vehicle, including superstructure, directly from the production line.
- The lightest construction in vehicle class while maintaining durability and reliability.
- Higher weight of transported cargo makes AVIA vehicles an efficient assistant for each segment of use.
- Wheel sizes 17.5" and 19.5" extend vehicle use possibilities.
- 4x4 drives allow exploitation of AVIA vehicles in inaccessible terrain.
- Choice of three cab variants - for daytime operation, with bed or for transport of up to 7-member crew.
- Hydraulic gearboxes or rear axle air suspension are available.